Thursday, February 10, 2022

On Jews

I want people to know how I feel about Jews.  I do not hate all Jews because they are Jews.  This is racism.  My objection to many Jews is strictly about behavior against non Jews.  If a Jew is not doing anything against non Jews then I have no complaint.  My complaint is against those Jews who hate non Jews and are actively working against non Jews.  My complaint is also against those non Jews who have sold out to the Jews for personal advantage.  But I reiterate that my objection to Jews is not based on race but on behavior.  Lying is a behavior.  Deception is a behavior.  Usury is a behavior.  Exploitation is a behavior.  Poisoning wells is a behavior.  Jewish Ritual Murder is Behavior. Getting rich off the Plandemic is a behavior.  All of my objections to the Jews are about behavior. 

1 comment: