Wednesday, February 9, 2022

What do I think of 4chan/POL?

They should be banned from using the phrase "red pilled" because 99% of them have no idea what it means.  It does more damage than good because it shits all over true red pilled sites with its idiocy and insane trolling.  I do not see why anyone even goes there.  If I were to discover that Jews were running the site I would not be surprised at all.  Apparently these people never learn anything.  They just keep repeating insane memes over and over again.  They have no interest in actual truth.  My blog is ten thousand times more red pilled than 4chan/pol ever was and ever will be.  A decade now there will be some idiot asking to be red pilled about something like 9-11 or the fake moon landings and NONE of the responses will be the truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment