Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Neil Young

Someone made a comment about Neil Young being a sell out. I have been detached from the world lately so I had no idea what this was in reference to but it didn't take a rocket scientist to perceive it concerned the Plandemic.  Well today I finally looked up what Neil Young said and I was not wrong in my earlier thought.  I have been an admirer of Neil Young since he was in Buffalo Springfield and I agree he is a sell out to be doing what he is now.  I see the evil strategy of the Jews in this.  They are fully aware that we have completely tuned out from their message about the P(l)andemic so they go to our heroes and have our heroes speak the Jewish lie to us, as if that is going to somehow make us believe it.  Nope.  It makes us tear down our former heroes and tune out their message...all of their message and all of their songs.  I do not need Neil Young.  He is an anti Hero in my eyes.  I hope you see the same thing and I perceive you do.  I perceive the Jews have made a tragic mistake (on their part) with the Plandemic.  They have bet the entire House on the Plandemic and they are finding out that increasing numbers of people are no longer buying it, and there is nothing they can do to make that happen.  I believe that Jews are purposely releasing stronger biological substances in various places to purposely cause death (all to be blamed on Corona or the Omicron variant) but it no longer matters.  People see not only through the lies but they also see the liars behind the lies.  They realize as I do that the entire (Jewish) System has been exposed as a liar.  The common denominator is the Jews and Jewish hands pulling the levers of the Plandemic.  We see them as if they were painted in neon and we are done with their system.  We only want to destroy their system and we will.  Jews do not realize that in their arrogance they have shown themselves and they are actually undoing their control of the world.  And there is nothing they can to stop the hemorrhaging of their CONTROL.  We are talking about undermining the Jewish control of society.  I have too much faith in humanity to write them off.  Humanity will prevail against the Jews 

4 comments:

  1. Bro, I understand what you said but the vocabulary that you choose to use has some confusing meaning here. An anti-hero is still a hero (a reluctant hero to be accurate) who unintentionally do good deeds to society but doesn't care about moral or heroic qualities ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihero ). Therefore, if you use the word anti-hero, it means that he is still a hero in your mind. But actually, I know what you mean. I see beyond the vocabulary that you use. Do you mean people who intentionally or willingly spread plandemic lies for the Jews, including Neil Young, is the villain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is evidence to show that the entire sixties music scene from which Neil Young obtained his original fame was a Jewish PSYOP under the hood, so for Neil Young to still be a tool of the Jews and speaking the Jewish message about the Plandemic would not be surprising. Neil Young is a tool, then and now, regardless of what he appeared to be in the past. My definition of Anti Hero is a non hero, is a pretend hero. The best thing Neil Young could have done is to have remained silent on the Plandemic but he is a tool for the Jews. I am saying that Neil Young is intentionally spreading the Jewish lies about the Plandemic because he is owned by the Jews as so many other celebrities are owned by the Jews. Is that not clear?

      Delete
    2. My definition of Anti Hero is someone who pretends (or appears) to be a Hero but is actually a villain. Bill Gates. Dr. Fauci and many others are examples of Anti Heroes. Jews give us Anti Heroes as are heros. George W. Bush is another. An anti Hero is a scoundrel pretending to be virtuous and noble but in reality he is the opposite.

      Delete
  2. imposter, hypocrite, con artist, phony, or fraud might be a better word for Neil Young.
    Long John Silver is an example of an anti-hero. He doesn't pretend to be a hero, and he has many bad qualities, but you root for him anyway because he is charismatic and clever. I think that anti-hero might have better applied to Young when he wrote "Ohio".

    ReplyDelete