Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Harry Vox

 Harry Vox is speaking my message closer than anyone I know.  Many people are exposing the Plandemic but very few have the balls to blame it squarely on the Jews.  I did that and Harry Vox is doing that.  Maybe a few others besides us but not many.  But if you want to know what I think got my new Blog killed its my exposure that the Plandemic is Jewish.  I showed that very effectively, so much so that I began to see a lot of people starting to say it.  The Jews hate to be exposed for what they are doing in the Plandemic worse than anything else.  They fear exposure of their plans to the less than red pilled audience.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/frUsXQ1eQXw1/

Whoever made that flier, congratulations.  Jews hate the truth about themselves worse than anything else.

Jews are terrified that non Jews will stop believing in the Jewish System of Control.  I have news for them. Its already happened and it will grow like a snowball running down hill.  Moving too fast was a very bad idea for the Jews, as they will find out.

2 comments:

  1. The Jewish control has the hours numbered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Vox talks about the Jew but defends the Jewish narrative of the existence of the coronavirus and that we reached the moon

    ReplyDelete