Thursday, February 24, 2022

P.I.D.

According to P.I.D., Paul MacCartney died in 1966 and a single replacement known to the P.I.D. crowd as Faul took his place and has been playing Paul ever since.  This does not hold up to scrutiny and I have scrutinized because I myself want to know the truth about this.  Here is what I say about Paul in 1966 onward.  The original Paul McCartney appeared on the Melody Maker Awards show in London on September 1966.  Click on that image to see in detail that this is indeed the earlier Paul McCartney of the Beatles.


This is the last known picture of the original Paul before the Paul substitutes started appearing later in 1966 starting when Paul allegedly went to Africa.  Here are some of the Africa 1966 images of "Paul" but this is not the man in the above photograph regardless of the mustache.  


Here is a different Fake Paul during the Sgt Pepper performances.


Besides these there were other versions of Fake Paul in the 1967 time period especially.  And yet, here is a 1968 picture of Paul that I say is the original.


I say that the original Paul wanted a break from the Beatles for awhile and left the group and was portrayed by a number of different look a likes from late 1966 and throughout 1967 but that the original returned as in the 1968 image above.  There was never just one Faul (Fake Paul) but many different people playing this role during that period of time.  The original Paul did not die.  He took a break from the group and came back.  This is the truth as I see it now unless other evidence changes my view point.

No comments:

Post a Comment