Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Joe Rogan

Someone asked me in a comment if Joe Rogan can be trusted and I said no because it has been my experience that nobody who is a name brand person (recognizable by their name alone) can be trusted.  For example, Senator Rand Paul made a very great speech against the (Plandemic) vaccine mandates, so much so that I called him a hero, and then later on I saw a picture of this very same man wearing a Jewish Yamaka and touching the wailing wall in reverence.  Do you understand the lesson of that?  Senator Rand Paul is a Jewish puppet and yet he appeared to speak against the Jewish vaccine mandates.  You cannot trust anyone on their words alone because shills and puppets know how to deceive.  But in general I say that if  a person speaks against the Plandemic they are trust worthy.  I know very little about Joe Rogan personally but I know enough to know that I would never trust him.  He would not have his position if he were not already vetted as a sell out who would never betray the Jews.  Ignore the media circus and pay attention to the character of the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment