Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Red Pill Test

When you can watch the Zapruder film and see Jackie kill JFK, then you are red pilled.  Until you get to the point where you can see that, then you are not red pilled no matter what you tell yourself.

Do my words discourage you?  Do not be discouraged.  Look, I show the way.  The only thing that prevents you from seeing it is your own subconscious belief about Oswald shooting JFK from outside of the Limousine through very intensive brainwashing.  The conscious mind cannot see what the subconcious mind does not believe to be possible.  But when you lose lose those subconscious beliefs, then the truth opens up in front of your eyes in a way that you cannot deny.  If you cannot see it, then my words alone will not convince you of anything until you can see it for yourself.  Don't give up.  There are web sites and videos on the internet to help you see it, but you have to want to know the truth.  This is the test of the truly red pilled.  


4 comments:

  1. You have to be careful because they can delete this entire blog too if you go too far or cross their red line. This old blog still has many precious contents. Don't let it get killed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am aware that Google can delete my entire Blog at any time of their choosing. I am trying to be too controversial in new posts to get it killed. But you know Jews own and control Google. Unfortunately, Jewish control of the world means that they control all the major web sites and most of the internet. A non Jew who cares only about the truth is held hostage in this world.

      Delete
    2. I think you have a mistake (by lacking a word) when writing the answer above. You wrote "I am trying to be too controversial in new posts to get it killed", while I think what you mean is " I am trying NOT to be too controversial in new posts to get it killed". Did you forget the word "Not"?

      Delete
    3. I left out the word not in my comment. I leave out words sometimes. I am trying not to be too controversial in new posts so Google will not kill the Blog.

      Delete