Thursday, January 6, 2022

You have to lose all trust of the World

I have spoken about many things on my Blog but I perceive that many readers, although sympathetic, really do not get what I am trying to say.  To what do I attribute that lack of understanding? I attribute it to Trust. People who have been conditioned their entire lives to trust others and to think as they perceive others think are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to knowing the truth.  I cannot tell anyone else what to do.  All I can tell you is my own personal experience that allowed me to come to the truth that I could not even see before.  You have to start by losing your trust of the world.  The world is a deceiver and the world will deceive you if you allow it to.  Losing your trust of the world is the first step to being able to see.  Trust yourself and not the world is the point that you must get to.  Forget about other people and what you perceive they think.  You have no idea about what other people think.  You know your own experience and that is it.  Make the assumption that the world is dishonest and is trying to deceive you about many things.  This assumption is true but it must be an assumption until you have the evidence in front of you to know it.  I have seen that evidence in spades, which is why I am making this post to try to awaken those who don't know...who haven't seen.  Chances are good that you are one of those people who does not really get it even if you want to.  Wanting to see and being able to see are not the same things. Reading my words are of no value to you unless you can really see what I am saying and why.  If you do not see that Jackie killed JFK then you are not awake.  You can pretend that you are red pilled but you are not unless you can see that.  If you cannot see it even though its clearly shown, it is because you are putting your trust of the world above your trust in yourself and your own ability to see the truth.  You have that ability as I have that ability.  The only difference between me and you is that I have learned to trust myself over the world, and in doing so I have discovered truths I could never have perceived otherwise.  Do you hear my words?  Do they make any sense to you at all?  You have to forget about the world.  You have to forget about other people.  You have to use your own senses and awareness to discover the truth without allowing yourself to be misled or deceived by other people.  Trust yourself over other people.   That is the ONLY way you will come to the truth.  Stop looking for Gurus outside of yourself and become your own Guru.  You do not need anyone else besides yourself to know what the truth is.  You have the God given ability to know the truth if you just trust yourself and stop allowing yourself to be deceived by what others tell you or by what your perception is of what most other people believe.  Its a mistake to think as you perceive most people do, which you can never know.  Think for yourself.  Use your own eyes and awareness to see what is there. I try to help you to see without needing me or someone like me to show you anything.  Open your eyes and trust yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment