Friday, July 8, 2022

My Difference with John Lennon over Imagine

As most people should know, John Lennon wrote a song called Imagine that was his view of the perfect world. I have taken the time to listen to this song very carefully and I have some strong disagreements with it.  In another post I have given my view of the perfect world which is similar to John Lennon's but definitely not the same view point. And yes it matters very much.  I feel the need to clarify my differences with John Lennon so that people do not think I agree with him on everything he says in that song. I disagree with John Lennon on three major points, as follows.  

No Religion


I do not believe Religion is necessary but I see no harm in Religion as long as it is not like Judaism, which is a HATE filled Religion which should not exist.  The Talmud should be outlawed because it is nothing but HATE and RACISM toward non Jews.  No Hate filled, racist Religion will be allowed to exist but if a Religion is peaceful and benevolent toward others then I see no harm in it.  If people have Religious beliefs then they should be allowed to keep them as long as those beliefs do not preach division and hate toward other people or other Religions..  Religions that are peaceful and preach unity should be allowed to stay if people choose to follow them.  I have no problem with that.


No Countries


I very strongly disagree with this.  I believe that each country has its own positive unique culture which should be retained.  National borders are important for maintaining cultural integrity.  So I VERY strongly want for National borders and national cultural integrity to be retained.  I think that is VERY IMPORTANT.  Every country is unique and I certainly want that to be kept.


No Possessions


I very strongly disagree with this. I believe that private property and personal possessions should be retained so that individuals are allowed to own their own homes and property.  I think it would be a great mistake to say that you will own nothing.  This is what Klaus Schwab says but I have nothing in common with that Jewish Villain.  Personal property and possessions are fine and I believe should be kept.


2 comments:

  1. https://www.returnofkings.com/104553/john-lennons-imagine-programmed-you-to-accept-the-globalism-nightmare/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like "Imagine", but now I realize it is commie trash.

    ReplyDelete