Sunday, July 10, 2022

What I Want for the World - Part 2

This post is a continuation of an earlier post I made What I Want for the World.

First, I do not want to tell people how to live their lives but I do want the following for all people.

I want people to be Free to live their own lives.

I want people to be at Peace with each other.

I want people to love each other.

I want people to genuinely care about each other, not because you are supposed to but because you genuinely want to do so.  If you love each other, you will care for each other.

I want people to be Honest and Sincere in everything they do.

I want people to feel Joy and Happiness.

I want people to really live fulfilled lives.

I want unity.

I want people to have compassion for each other.


I care about all of you, wherever in the world you live.

I love you all and I hope you love me too.

We are one people, wherever we are.

I know there is good all over the world because I have seen it.

I respect every country.

I respect every culture.

You are all wonderful and you should see yourselves as wonderful.


Now here is something more specific that I want to be done:

Take care of each other, starting with the most needy.


FEED EVERYONE.

There should be no hunger or want in the world.

I do not tell you how this should be done.  I leave you to work that out.

Share with others

Be kind to others.

This is God's Will for Humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment