Friday, July 8, 2022

What I want for the World

This is what I want for the world.

I want for everyone to be Free.

I want for everyone to be at Peace.

I want for everyone to Love each other.

I want for everyone to Take Care of each other.

I want the World to Become a Brotherhood of Man (and women).

I want True Equality among all people.

I want all the people to Share the world in Peace and Unity.


This is what I DO NOT want for the world.

I want there to be NO HUNGER. I do not want anyone to be hungry or worried about their own personal survival.   Feed everyone, starting with the most needy.

I want there to be NO LIES.

I want there to be NO DECEPTION.  

I want there to be NO CORRUPTION.

I want there to be NO WAR.

I want there to be NO FALSE DIVISIONS SEPARATING HUMANITY.  No Divisions based on Race, Religion, Nationality or Language spoken.  We are ONE PEOPLE.

I want there to be NO HATE or Envy or Jealousy.

I want there to be NO JUDGEMENT OR CONDEMNATION. I do not want there to be judgement for past evils that have been done.  I want a Clean Slate for everyone going forward.  I do not Judge or Condemn.  I want a blanket amnesty for all past sins as long as the sins do not continue.  In other words, a NEW START FOR EVERYONE.

I want there to be NO MONEY.  When the world is shared, there is no need for money.  When we take care of each other based on caring and love, money becomes obsolete.


I want to make this World a True Paradise for Everyone to live in.


I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE THIS A REALITY FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment