Saturday, July 9, 2022

This is my World

This is my World and I take responsibility for my world and all the people in it.  Ego has nothing to do with this but my own personal Love for the World and the people of every Nation. I Love you and will Protect you, as God directs me.

Whatever power is in me, I will use it for good for the Entire World.

I have no hate or judgement of the Jews or anyone else.

All Debts are Forgiven in Love.

I will Help everyone because I want to help everyone.

I reaffirm what I said in this post.  This is my vision for the entire world that I will bring to Reality, as God directs me.

I have been Blind but no longer.

I am very honored and humble and grateful to be in a position to serve the World in Love.

I am New.

Although I am in America currently, I serve the entire world equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment