Thursday, August 6, 2020

A word about Simon Shack and September Clues:

I credit Simon Shack and September Clues with helping me to see through the 9-11 deception.  Although I have not told many people this, 9-11 was my Red Pill that helped me see through not just 9-11 but all the other lies of American society such as the Apollo moon landings Lie.  Once I saw through 9-11 and the role of both the U.S. Government and the American MSM in the Hoax then I could see all the other hoaxes.  But it took me a long time to see through 9-11 for two reasons.  The first reason is because there was so much disinformation being propagated about 9-11 on the internet that completely confused me and prevented me from understanding it.  The second reason is that I could not wrap my head around the fact for the longest time that the American MSM would be blatantly telling lies.  I was so brainwashed that it took me a whole decade to see through it and I credit September Clues with my ability for being able to see through it.  Of all the web sites on the internet discussing 9-11 only one web site said it was a deception and not a real attack or a false flag attack and that is Simon Shack and September Clues.  So I owe Simon Shack a great debt of gratitude for helping me to see through 9-11 and also everything else I have been able to see through because of it.  Although Simon Shack and I have had our differences in the past, I just want him to know that all I care about is the truth and that anyone who tells the truth in this lying deceptive world is my friend.  Truth is all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment