Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I am Ending This Blog Today Due To Google Censorship

 


So I have been noticing that this Blog has been receiving a lot of attention recently from Google Administrators over like the past week.  I did not know why this was happening but I suspected censorship.  Google is a Jew owned and controlled company and so it did not surprise me to see Google looking at my Blog.  But what I did not expect and what I do not accept is when Google deletes posts from my Blog like I discovered they did today.  If any of you are familiar with my Jewish Master Plan Explained post which I put an enormous amount of time and effort into creating, that post is now gone.  I was not informed in any way that the post violated Google "community standards" as I have been in other posts.  No.  In this case Google simply deleted the entire post from their server without even telling me. I had to discover that on my own. Of course I have no control over this but its good to know now who I am dealing with.  Google did this once before with another post of mine exposing Sandy Hook. I said before that if any more censorship of this Blog took place that I would move this Blog off of this Google platform elsewhere.  Well, this is it for me.  For me to continue to maintain this Blog where Google is just deleting my posts from their server would be insanity on my part.  I have a lot of other important things I want to say on this Blog but I am not going to be using any Google owned platform to do so.  This is the last post I make on this Google owned platform.  I will attempt to find a different platform and to move this Blog over there.  And as for the Jewish Master Plan explained post that Google just deleted without my knowledge or consent, I want everyone to know that I have that post fully backed up and it will be restored on the new Blog that I create if I can find a place where I feel comfortable resuming this Blog.  But until then I am sad to say that there will be no more posts on this Google owned Blog.  Google has made that decision for me by their action.  If I do create a new Blog I will try to post a link to it from here but if I do not (or if Google decides to just kill this entire Blog) then anyone can feel free to contact me at ThomasPickering666@yahoo.com. If anyone can suggest a decent non censoring Blogging platform for me to move this Blog to then please contact me at the above email address. But until we meet again if we do it's time to say good bye, at least for now. I walk out the door with my head held high. 



EDIT TO ADD:

If anyone is curious to know about the post which Google deleted which led to my decision to end this Blog then I invite you to email me at the above email address. 

EDIT TO ADD:

I call for a general boycott of all Google Services by the Truther community.  Google has demonstrated that it is very hostile to the truther community by its blatant censorship of truther community content across all Google owned platforms. The response of the truther community to this must be to stop using all Google Services immediately.  This includes the Blogspot blogging platform.  This includes the Google search engine (which you should already know not to use because all the search engine results are skewed to show Establishment disinformation).  This includes having any channels and posting anything truther related on Youtube, including comments which are likely to be deleted anyway by automated Jewtube bots.  This includes all other Google services.  Unless we in the Truther Community make a stand against Google censorship by refusing to use ANY Google service then we deserve what we get in terms of censorship from this Jew owned and controlled company.  Its time to make a stand against Google censorship.  Will you join me?





EDIT TO ADD:

I examined the post that the Google...I mean Jewgle Administrators chose to delete and I must admit that I do not understand why they would.  That post is no different than anything else I am saying on this Blog.  There are no big secrets revealed there that any of the red pilled do not already know about the Jewish race.  The only thing I see is that it outs the Jewish race in an effective way showing that they hate non Jews and are at war against non Jews but that is really no different than anything else on this Blog.  Upon further thought, I think the real reason Jewgle deleted that post was strategic.  By deleting what I consider to be the flagship post of this entire Blog, Jewgle Administrators knew that they would be effectively killing the Blog without actually deleting the Blog as they have to other Blogs.  They had to know how that I would react to such censorship so they chose that post purposely to basically shut me up and shut me down.  Well, I have news for the Jews of Jewgle.  Their censorship has made me more determined than ever to migrate this Blog outside of their control.  It may take awhile for me to do that but that is my intention. 

EDIT TO ADD:

One reason that Google may have deleted this post is that some of the wording of it discusses killing of Jews and Jewish minions by non Jews but I never advocated killing anyone. What I said is that the Jewish leadership hides in secrecy and rules from the shadows and has minions/surrogates do their work for them in the world and one of the reasons for this is for their own security.  If the people ever do rise up in Revolution against Jewish tyranny and want to punish the leaders of that tyranny then they will be unable to do so.  You cannot punish those who you cannot see.  You can only punish those who are seen.  This is a big part of the Jewish Master Plan, that Jews are to rule in secret without the public knowing who they are.  Even Jews who are front men such as Bill Gates are not the leaders of the Jewish community.  What I predict is that a time will come when the people will want to rise up in Revolution against Jewish tyranny and at that time they will be so angry that they may want to kill those who they believe are responsible for that tyranny.  I never advocated killing anyone but I simply predicted that a time would come when the people revolt against Jewish tyranny and want to kill those who are behind it.  If this is the reason Google deleted my post then I want to make clear that I at no time advocated killing in the post they deleted.  That said, I would not be opposed to such killing of the true Jewish leadership if they could be identified because they are Evil Rats who deserve the very worst IMO.  They are the arch enemies of Humanity.  Google may delete this post or this Entire Blog because I have the honesty and courage to say this but regardless of what Google does, it does not change the truth.

EDIT TO ADD:

I already told you that Trump was an evil Jewish Snake so nobody should be surprised that he advocated the Jewish Jab in Alabama.  This Fake Patriot is the enemy of every American citizen.  I hope that none of the red pilled are deceived about Trump.  He is as evil as Biden.  And as for the FDA stamp of approval of the Jewish Jab, who is surprised by this?  The FDA is just one more organization controlled by the Jews.  Its stamp of approval in violation of its own standards outs it for what it really is.  It has no legitimacy as an organization that has the public health and safety as a goal.  Regardless of this bogus FDA approval, just as many people will die or be injured by the Jewish Jab.  FDA approval means nothing in terms of public safety.  Do not be deceived by the clown show.  In this case FDA Approval is being used merely as a justification to force the unwanted injections onto more people such as in the U.S. military, which quickly seized upon the FDA approval to mandate that all U.S. military members get the injection.  I predict it will be used to mandate the injections to many other people, especially people employed in government jobs and in law enforcement.  But regardless of any mandates, nobody should take the injection. Losing your career or job is a small price to pay compared with losing your life or becoming permanently injured because you trusted untrustworthy people to look out for your welfare. You are responsible for your own welfare and nobody else. Those who are foolish enough to take the Jewish Jab are going to confront the real science of ADE (go to around the 11 minute point in this video to learn about ADE) at some point and I think that is the plan.  What is going to happen when people who have been vaccinated start dropping dead?  Who is the main stream media going to blame for that?  Undoubtedly they will blame the unvaccinated for failing to help humanity reach "herd immunity".  Its a sick Jewish world we live in.  Revolution is the only solution. As the Joshua computer from the movie War Games would say: "Strange game, Dr. Falken. The only way to win is to go the war against the Jews."  I end this update with a few links for the Red Pilled:





16 comments:

  1. I am so sad about this. You are a hero in my heart. You gained my high respect with your integrity and effort. I have no word to describe my feelings.
    P/S: I tried to comment many times but I cannot send this comment to you. Maybe because of my internet problems or maybe because of Google. I will keep copy & paste this comment until it can successfully publish so that you can see my appreciation of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't delete your entire blog but only some posts, which means these posts have some critically important information that you found from outside sources, or extremely important truths that you figure out from your inside thinking, or both. I'm sorry about this. All I want to say is your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word is getting around about the power of the Jews and how they prevent free speech.Lets hope if there is a revolution,the public start at the top....meaning the Elders of Zyklon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The true Elders of Zion hide themselves for security reasons and have minions and surrogates to do their work for them in the world. Thus if there ever is a Revolution by the people against the Jewish tyranny then only the front man Jews and the minions would die. You cannot kill those who you cannot see. Part of the Jewish Master Plan post that Google deleted is that Jews will rule from the shadows until such time that they cannot be opposed by anyone who is non Jewish. This protects the real Jewish leaders from the anger of non Jews. No matter how angry people get over what the Jews do, they cannot punish the true leaders of it because those leaders remain hidden. Do you understand?

      Delete
  4. I just read the newest "Edit to add" of this post. I read "Jewish Master Plan Explained" many times but I have never seen you advocate killing anyone in this post. Can you copy the part which has "the wording of it discusses the killing of Jews and Jewish minions by non-Jews" to here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is under the topic of Rule from the Shadows. "Every person and group today that you see as being evil and part of the Snake control such as Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci and the CIA and the WHO and the WEF and so many others are all just proxies who are fulfilling the Jewish Master Plan in secret. You are free to hate these minions or even kill them or destroy these organizations if your hatred of them grows strong enough, but even if you do it will change nothing. The Jews will simply find new proxies and adjust their plan so that you cannot kill them or censor them." It does not advocate killing but says that even if non Jews were to attempt to kill the Jewish leadership it would be impossible for them to do so because the Jewish leadership purposely hides itself from the public view. That is what I meant but the Google Administrators may have seen "you are free to kill or destroy these organizations" and assumed that I was advocating violence and destruction in this post and used that as a justification for censoring it, however this was not my intent. I was simply saying that even if non Jews revolted against Jewish world control they could not destroy the Jewish leadership. I hope that makes sense.

      Delete
  5. I have enjoyed this blog, I hope you continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly want to continue it. I have some things I want to say, especially about the recent FDA approval of the Covid 19 injections but really I am afraid to continue this blog on this Google platform. Google is hostile to this Blog; of that I have no doubt. For me to continue it here is like posting in known enemy territory. At any time Google could decide to unpublish any post of mine at will or just to suddenly kill the entire Blog like they did Northern Truth Seeker. So I feel compelled NOT to continue it as a sign of protest against Google censorship. For me to continue it would just be telling Google that its okay with me what they did and its defiantly NOT okay.

      Delete
  6. Let me add to the chorus by saying I've really enjoyed reading your blog entries. The number of dissidents dwindles by the hour, it seems, and coming here was a breath of fresh air. I'm looking forward to seeing you complete a successful migration to a new platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deeply appreciate your comment. I think this Blog is important especially in light of what is happening in the world today. Migrating the blog is going to take some work and expense on my part but I am looking at it. My primary mission is to prevent censorship of the Blog. Using the free blogging platform of either Google or Wordpress is not an option because censorship is inherent in both blogging platforms. The only option is a professional server based web site. I am looking at it.

      Delete
  7. I think the new & very important secret truth of the post "The Jewish Master Plan Explained" which you have never talked about in any of your other posts is "Method: Create false religions". You said that the Jews had created different false religions as "spells" to control and cause serious conflict or division between non-Jews such as the Crusade, etc. I have never seen you talk about it in other posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider Christianity to be the main Jewish created false religion. I was raised in a Christian family and was conditioned to believe in it but I have done a complete 180 on it since then. I see everything now in terms of Jewish world control and for me not to identify Christianity as part of that would be dishonest on my part. Christianity is 100% Jewish mind control of non Jews. I could write a book on that subject alone and give so many examples of how it conditions non Jews into being mindless Zombies who will never question and never resist Jewish control; and who of course will never see any evil done by Israel or "God's Chosen people". I see that all too well now but I was completely blind to it for most of my life. I never thought of the Bible as a spell but it could be called that. I have talked about Christianity being Jewish mind control in other posts but I have not said enough about it. I would like to make an improved version of the Jewish Master Plan but I cannot do it on this censoring Google platform obviously.

      Delete
  8. The Australian news channel ABC "accidentally" ran a clip of a Satanic ritual during a News Broadcast (you can search for it along with the video of the news on youtube). Is it really accidental? If not, what is their purpose? Blaming Satanists (not the Jews) for controlling the new media television channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and I do not believe it was in any way accidental. At first I thought it was a hoax but now I think it was purposely inserted into that other Australian news footage for an unknown reason. On this Blog I have talked about Satanism being used as a false front for Jewish control. As I have said in the Jewish Master Plan, Jews hide behind false fronts and proxies and I think Satanism is a false front. Its not really Satanism that is the real problem but Jews want non Jews to blame Satanism as the real perp instead of Jews, and I suspect that this is the real reason why that clip was shown. Now all the Trump supporters and the Qtards and the Fiona Barnetts, etc. are going to be jumping all over that and pointing at the Satanists and away from the Jews. Its a way to focus the public attention on Satanism and make the public, especially the Australian public think that Satanism is responsible for what is happening in Australia. Its a false flag operation to point the public away from the real perps. I 100% believe that. I do not blame Satanism. I blame Jews and Jewish minions for what is happening in Australia and elsewhere in the world right now. Keep your eyes on the Jewish predator race and ignore Jewish red herrings like this. Afghanistan is another Jewish red herring to distract and mislead.

      Delete
  9. Do you have a link to that Australian abc news clip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVtswuz_fDM

      Delete