Sunday, August 1, 2021

Another Blog that Google Killed

I made a recent post that Google had killed Northern Truth Seeker, a blog that a fellow truth seeker had created on blogger.com, which is a Google owned platform.  I discovered that on my own when I tried to visit the Blog and got a screen that said the Blog had been removed.  Tonight I saw a similar screen for another blog I was trying to look at.  It is also on Blogger.com and Google also killed this Blog.  Here is the Blog as it existed earlier on the Wayback machine.   Right away I can see that this Blog was an anti Zionist blog like mine trying to expose the evil Jews and their minions like George W. Bush and Google killed it.  Its no surprise why the evil Google would kill these blogs.  Google is all about censorship.  It pretends to be about freedom and portrays itself as a cool company but censorship is definitely NOT cool.  I hate Google.  I hate Youtube (also owned by Google).  I know better than to use the Google search engine anymore because all of the results that come up are disinformation but I do use this blogging platform for now, until I find a better home to move to.  And I do still watch videos on Youtube but since Google killed my Youtube account I never log in to Youtube.  I just use it to watch music videos since Youtube has killed all the truther channels.  But Google is the enemy and every truth seeker needs to know that. 

But I do recommend that you go explore this blog that evil Jewish Google killed because there is some significant truth on there about the Jews.  There is no need for me to repeat on this blog what has already been said on that blog so please go over there and read it.  What follows are some significant posts on that Blog that I recommend you look at.

GEORGE W. BUSH, ZIONIST DOUBLE AGENT, AMERICAN TRAITOR

GENERAL PATTON'S WARNINGS ABOUT THE JEWS AND THE TREACHEROUS ALLIES

THE JEWISH ANGELA MERKEL

LIBERIA'S LARGEST NEWSPAPER CLAIMS US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MANUFACTURED EBOLA VIRUS -- IS SPREADING THE DISEASE THROUGH VACCINES

BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION FACING LAWSUIT FOR VACCINE CRIMES IN INDIA

HOW THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT SYSTEMATICALLY IMPOVERISHES AND KILLS THE ELDERLY

More to Come

6 comments:

  1. None of the links work. They don't show anything, except this sentence
    "The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL."
    When I tried to search for this blog on Wayback machine, there are results. I click one of these results, only the calendar from the wayback machine appeared that show when the link of this blog was saved, not the blog itself. Same with other results from this blog. I am so confused, how to use way back machine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tested the links and they work for me on my PC. I do not understand why the links would not work for you.

      Delete
  2. I mean none of the links from the results I searched on Wayback machines (from the very first link that you attached on this blog) work. In particular, this first link that you attached to this post: https://web.archive.org/web/20170307110608/http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/ , it doesn't work and when I searched for the blog on Wayback machine the results don't work as well. Other links you show on this post did work, except for the link about Bush, general Patton, and Merkel which I cannot see anything because the announce "The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the links work from my PC. I tested the links from my Android phone and some of the links do not work and others do. Sometimes you may have to try the links more than once. I apologize for that. I did not think people would have that problem. I may need to copy some of those archived posts over to this blog so people can see them. I think the one about General Patton is very good especially.

      Delete
  3. Some people claim Angela Merkel is the daughter of Adolf Hitler. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is disinformation. Angela Merkel is a Jew who is not related in any way to Hitler. You must understand that Jews and their minions purposely spread lies like this trying to get others to believe it. Anytime honest people believe a lie to be the truth then this serves Jewish interests. You must be very careful what you believe because this world is filled with lies and deception. On this Blog I have tried to show that.

      Delete