Monday, August 2, 2021

Rudolf Steiner

 

Today I became aware of a man who I have not known about named Rudolf Steiner, pictured above.  Rudolf Steiner was an Austrian Philosopher born in 1861 who died in 1925.  The reason I am creating this post about Mr. Steiner is because of some very interesting predictions that this man made regarding what he predicted would happen in the future.  The below image is one of the things that Steiner predicted.  Click on the image to be able to see it better.

In case you cannot read the image clearly, here is what it says in text form:

More than a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:

"In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the 'madness' of spiritual life.

He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body.

Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the ethetic body would become extremely unstable, and men would become automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this earth by physical will.

So the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling.  He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual."

Rudolf Steiner (1961-1925)

When I listen to the words of this man I immediately think of the words of another man, Dr. Pierre Gilbert.  What both men are talking about using different words and arguments is using "vaccinations" as a dishonest pretext for a hidden agenda of mind control to change humanity.  The more closely I look at "Covid 19" and the push to "vaccinate" the entire world the more I believe that this is exactly what it is really about.  I notice that the guy in the video from the below link is saying the same thing.  In case you have forgotten him, I recommend you watch his video again because he explains things very well in a way that anyone can see and understand.  Although I did not believe this man at first about the vaccines changing humans spiritually, I am now looking at what he said with new eyes.  Go to around the 41 minute point of the video to see that part.

Another video to watch concerning the Covid 19 scam

I would like to continue this post but right now this shit is getting too heavy for me to handle.  When I start to feel this way I generally step away and take a break and give my mind time to process all of the insanity it is witnessing.  In that other post I said I feel like I am living in a bad episode of the Twilight Zone and I am not lying.  I feel exactly like that.  To me the whole world has gone insane and what is happening with the "Covid 19 vaccinations" is just so wrong that my mind shuts down when I try to really see and comprehend the entire picture of it.  Its too bad for me to even look at without cringing.  I have more to say about Rudolf Steiner but I cannot go further down this rabbit hole for now. I must take a break for my own sanity.  Hopefully later I will be able to continue this.  But for the love of God, I hope you are smart enough to never take the injection.  If that video does not convince you of that then nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment